AI tools can bring several benefits, improving productivity, efficiency and collaboration for businesses, teams, digital nomads, and all remote professionals. AI tools bring several benefits, improving productivity, efficiency and collaboration for businesses, teams, digital nomads, and all remote professionals. You can benefit from many advantages, such as automated task management, improved communication, virtual assistants, data analysis and insights, personalised learning and development, predictive analytics, natural language processing (NLP), remote team management, time zone management and employee health and well-being.
These tools are also potential perks for coworking or coliving businesses. As a coworking or coliving operator, you can partner with AI tool brands to recommend to your members a special discount. Your members will appreciate this because these are common tools they can benefit from. This past article may interest you if you want more information about perks and what they are.
AI tools selection list
Here is a selection of AI tools by Monika Rizovska Tanevska:
- Chat.Openai.com: Chatbot that generates human-like text based on context and previous conversations.
- Easy-peasy.ai: AI Content Generator that helps you and your team break through creative blocks to create amazing, original content 10X faster.
- Wordtune.com: Helps improve sentence structure and language flow. It offers features like rewriting sentences and paragraphs and changing the tone and style of the writing.
- Answerthepublic.com: Generates content ideas by analyzing search queries related to your industry.
- Moodbit.com: Helps manage remote teams and analyse team engagement to improve workplace productivity, retention and well-being.
- : Platform that provides tools for analyzing and optimizing on-page content.
- Hemingwayapp.com: Writing tool that analyzes the content and suggests making it more readable and engaging. It checks for readability, sentence structure, and the use of passive voice and adverbs.
- Jasper.ai: On-page optimization, keyword analysis, and backlink tracking.
- Openai.com/Dall-e: Creates realistic images and art from natural language description.
- Renderforest.com: Creates logo and video animation.
- Illustroke.com: Design tool that allows you to create vector illustrations. You write what you want to illustrate, and Illustroke will do it.
- Letsenhance.io: To increase image resolution, improve image quality and add clarity.
- WatermarkRemover.io: A watermark removal tool.
- Ximilar.com: Image recognition and analysis tool that uses machine learning to identify objects and scenes in images and videos.
- Descript.com: Write, record, transcribe, edit, collaborate, and share your videos and podcasts.
- Browse.ai: Extracts and monitors data from any website.
- Knoyd.com: Predictive analytics platform that uses machine learning to provide data-driven insights and predictions to businesses.
- Viralviews.co: It tracks hundreds of accounts and uncovers trends and analytics.
- Rescuetime.com: Time tracker. Productivity assistant in your computer’s taskbar.
- Chorus.ai: Helps performance-driven sales teams capture and analyse all customer calls, meetings and emails to create visibility, drive process and behavioural change, and impact the bottom line.
- Fireflies.ai: Recording meetings, transcribing, summarising, searching and analysing voice conversations.
- Otter.ai: Meeting assistant that records audio, writes notes, captures slides automatically and generates summaries.
- Receptiviti.com: Analyses people’s language and obtains information about their psychology, personality and emotions. It gives feedback from customers and employees.
- Synthesia.io: Creates logo and video animation.
- Fliki.ai: Turns text into videos with AI voices.
- Copy.ai: Content generator. It writes great marketing copy.
- Jenni.ai: AI writing assistant.
- Murf.ai: From text to speech with real voice
- Quillbot.com: Paraphrases your content, and improves writing with sentences, grammar and tone.
- Tome.app: Creates presentation in a few seconds.
- Sheetgpt.ai: ChatGPT with Google Sheets.
- Metaview.ai: Eliminates the need for manual note-taking, allowing you to devote more of your attention to your conversations with potential hires and make the most of your recruitment process.
- Beautiful.ai: AI-powered presentation design tool that helps users create beautiful and engaging presentations.
- Pitch.com: Collaborative presentation software designed for modern teams to create and share their ideas seamlessly. The platform is popular among teams worldwide and offers features such as pitch decks, team meetings, sales decks, and more.
- Genei.io: Document summarization, article extraction, and note-taking, making it easy for users to extract and organize important information.
Free and Inexpensive Fonts
- Color contrast calculator
- Colours Color Scheme Generator
- Design Seeds colour palettes
- Paletton Color Scheme Designer
Remember to review each app’s features, compatibility and user reviews before deciding which best suits your remote work needs. Also, new applications are constantly emerging, so it’s always a good idea to keep up to date with the latest tools in the productivity space.