Privacy and Cookies Policy
The website happyworkinglab.com complies with the regulations on data protection (Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the Organic Law and other current regulations).
The author and owner of this website is Vanessa Sans Navarro and you can contact her by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We confirm that for browsing the blog, the website and its sections, the request or use of any user data is not necessary. However, in the case that someone contacts us through email, contact form or telephone, the data is incorporated into our database, of which the owner, vanessa Sans, of the website is responsible, both its management as well as its treatment, using all the security measures required to guarantee the security of the data. These data offered by users will only be used for the destination that was provided.
Users who want to access their data, rectify or cancel them can send us an email to email@example.com and exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of their data and revocation of their authorization.
Regarding the transfer of your data to third parties, we confirm that we will never give to anyone the data you have provided us for any purpose.
If you have any questions about the treatment of your data and your privacy, please write to us.
As we have already mentioned at the beginning, this website uses its own and third-party cookies to improve user navigation. If you have accessed and continue browsing, you accept the installation of these cookies. If you do not accept them, I’m going to explain you what you should do to deactivate them.
We can define cookies in the digital context as a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser and whose function is to facilitate the use and navigation of this website, being in some cases essential for its operation. How do they do that? Storing the user’s browsing habits for that particular web.
For example, if you enter a website that gives you the option to read it in two languages, when choosing one of them, a cookie will be installed that remembers that option so you do not have to repeat it every time you access it.
In any case cookies store your personal information, contact information, bank or any other type. Your privacy is assured.
There are different kind of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchasing, completing forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos , social networks, etc.).
- Customized cookies allowing the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
- Analysis cookies allowing anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and also user activity to be measured and navigation profiles to be developed in order to improve websites.
- Advertising cookies allowing the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Customized advertising cookies allowing the management of advertising spaces on the web based on the user’s behavior and browsing habits, where their profile is obtained and allow the advertising that is displayed in the user’s browser to be customized.
Happy Working Lab uses technical cookies, personalization and analysis, own and third parties, which in no case treat personal data, but capture browsing habits for statistical purposes and improvement of the web. Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Services of the Information Society we have requested your consent for its use.
Anyway, we inform you that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser (see the help menu of your browser) or directly on the following links:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies