Is your company exploring flexible work solutions? We can help you to adopt hybrid strategies and make the transition.
As more companies embrace flexible working during and after the Pandemic, hybrid methods and technologies, a model that incorporates remote work with office work, are becoming more relevant than ever.
We work with companies that are on a mission to transition from their current state to adopt hybrid methods and technologies. We bring coworking values (openness, flexibility, choice, autonomy, etc.) to companies looking to embrace coworking as a way of working and want to implement it in their environment.
In collaboration with our American partner’s OpenWork, we provide workplace strategy based on Prosci Change Management frameworks.
- Strategy: A strong project vision is a key to realizing the best outcome. The technique is both qualitative and quantitative and begins at the start of each project. Preparation, participation, coordination and efficient procedures ensure that members are coordinated and prepared for efficient performance.
- Analysis: The success of a project depends on knowing and analyzing how individuals perceive their built environment. The goal is to understand the project’s scope and direction and how occupants will view the end product.
- Change: Change is both technical and strategic, preparing space for the people, preparing the people for the space, helping our customers implement a good value proposition to get these two things into line with a successful project.
- Hybrid Planner: Companies have been able to adapt their businesses and employees to maximize efficiency during this tough period. Hybrid workspace facilitates the convergence of company hubs, home and third spaces such as coworking, coffee shops.
- Workshop: Workshops are designed to help businesses adapt to the changing world of work-by optimizing the use of real estate assets, while at the same time maximizing employee involvement. The team can build a solution that is consistent with your strategy, community, and technology objectives.
Our approach is designed to help companies adapt hybrid workplace strategies by improving the use of real estate assets while enhancing employee engagement. Our services:
- Hybrid Planner